Knife gate valves are used for closing or opening large diameter pipes. The function of a knife gate valve is ensured by moving the "blade", thus the seals in the valve body. The big advantages of this kind of valve are the small loss of pressure, its simple design and small dimensions. The valves are suitable for water, steam and non-aggressive liquids.
The blade displacement within the valve body is set manually – by turning the handwheel.
The design includes a detachable head, which is an advantage when in situ as it eliminates the need to dismantle the valve from the hydraulic system.
Please input desired hydraulic flow and suspended solids content. Our calculator will suggest you optimum size of machine...
- WT primary sludge - raw sludge from activation (ČOV – surový kal z aktivace): 0,5–1%
- WWT secondary sludge - after final settling tank (ČOV – stabilizovaný, zahuštěný kal): 1,5–4 %
- Sludge from DAF (Kal z flotace): 2–4 %
- Biogas station sludges (Kaly z produkce bioplynu): 4–6 %
- Grease traps, oil separation (Lapáky tuku, olejové aplikace): 4-6%
Capacity of MP-DW - dry material flow per hour :
MP-DW-131: 10 kg/h
MP-DW-201: 30 kg/h
MP-DW-301: 60 kg/h
MP-DW-302: 120 kg/h
MP-DW-401: 140 kg/h
MP-DW-402: 280 kg/h
MP-DW-403: 420 kg/h